STAYING SAFE WITH OUR PRODUCTS
We are not a shop, we are a workshop.
During this Coronavirus COVID-19 period, we do not encourage you coming to our workshop for anything whatsoever.
Also, please we advise you do not throw a party that goes against the government’s speech. We understand that family in the household would want to congratulate a birthday celebrant, for example, please do this in a safe manner that does not leave any room for the spread of Coronavirus.
KEEPING YOURSELF SAFE AT HOME
Clean your hands frequently each day by washing with soap and water thoroughly for 20 seconds or using hand sanitiser. This will help protect you and the people you live with. This step is one of the most effective ways of reducing the risk of passing infection to others.
Cover your coughs and sneezes.
Avoid touching your face and only do so if you have washed your hands properly.
Whether you see symptoms or not, as a preventative measure:
Initially, check on World Health Organisation (WHO) website for guidelines
Our view (although we are not in the medical profession and this might not be very accurate): Most viruses die at high temperatures, drink hot water as frequently as you can (but do responsibly and avoid risk of burns), this can disrupt or kill viruses in the throat and wash them down, in turn, limiting their actions of moving to your lungs.
In terms of LETTERS / PARCELS
- Get a kitchen roll or piece of cloth with disinfectant, wipe down your parcel
- Leave your parcel for a few days before opening if you have the time
- Enjoy your product.
Get a kitchen roll or piece of cloth with disinfectant
- Your parcel would have passed through the postal services system of delivery. To keep yourself safe, it is best you clean the surface of your parcel once you receive it, disinfect (hot water and disinfectant probably), then wash your hands.
Leave your parcel for a few days before opening if you have the time
- Most parcels are air-tight. Example is ours, on production of your items we make sure the production person has no Coronavirus symptoms and takes good care when handing production.
We use a high temperature of about 170 degrees celcius in the final process.
Most viruses die at Temperature of about 65 degrees celcius and above.
For your own peace of mind, leaving your parcels for a few days away from other items can leave you or other safe.
Enjoy your product.
- We appreciate you choosing us for your T shirt design and we hope it will continue to put a smile on your face and the faces of your colleagues, family and friends’.